Radio Sales Account Executive Position
Entry level position open for radio Advertising Sales Account Executive for 100.7 FM KWRD, one of our top rated stations in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
Here’s what you will be doing…
• Prospecting by making cold contacts each day mostly by phone and e-mail.
• Growing your clients’ business by developing and executing advertising plans using on-air commercials, interviews, digital media, and live events.
• Selling a format that not only delivers great results for our clients, but also has a strong impact on people’s lives.
This is not a position where the phone rings and you simply take orders. This is a position where you will hustle and earn the business. We are only looking for the best and the brightest.
We are specifically looking for people with the following qualifications…
• Unquestionable character, professionalism, and integrity along with high morale principals.
• Past success in a sales environment. Right out of college graduates are encouraged to apply.
• The drive, hunger, and ability to see the sales process through from prospecting to the final close.
• A passion for marketing and helping grow your clients business.
• A love for sales and making cold contacts.
We are a strong employee focused company, offering top compensation, benefits, bonuses, and a long term, stable future for the right person at one of the best radio stations in America.
Apply online at salem.cc with your convincing cover letter, your documented sales achievements, your resume and references.
And you can send to:
Mike Krejci, General Sales Manager
Salem Media Group Dallas
6400 Beltline Road Suite 120
Irving, Texas 75063
Full Time Promotions Facilitator
The ideal person for this position would be friendly, outgoing and have a love for being around people. Must be flexible with regards to schedule, available evenings and weekends and able to lift 60lbs. regularly. Must be a licensed driver with a good driving record.
Duties include: set up for remote broadcasts, loading and unloading equipment from station vehicles, assist with special events, drive station vehicles to and from specified locations, assist in erecting signage at events, report directly to the Promotions Director and have lots of fun.
Applicants should send resume to:
ATTN: Kelly Trentham
6400 N. Beltline Rd., Suite 120
Irving, TX 75063
Part-Time Board Operators
Christian Talk Radio, The Word, 100.7 FM, 660 AM The Answer, and 620 AM KEXB are currently accepting resumes for Part-Time Board Operators. The ideal candidates must have previous On-Air/Board Operator experience in a Major or Large radio market, computer literate, and excel in Adobe Audition, airing syndicated broadcasts. Airing of sports broadcasts and ENCO DAD Pro32 Automation System experience is also preferred. Local candidates only, please.
Please send your resume to the below:
660 AM The Answer
6400 N. Beltline Road
Irving, TX 75063 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.